Tashkent, Dec. 13, 2017 / Kabar/. Within the framework of the official visit of President of Kyrgyzstan Sooronbai Zheenbekov to Uzbekistan, the signing ceremony of joint documents took place in Tashkent, the Kyrgyz president’s press service reported.
Presidents Sooronbai Zheenbekov and Shavkat Mirziyoyev signed a Joint Statement.
Besides, the following documents were also signed during the official visit:
- The Program between the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic on economic, scientific, technical and humanitarian cooperation for 2018-2021;
- The Agreement between customs agencies on the organization of a simplified procedure for the implementation of customs operations when moving goods and vehicles (Simplified Customs Corridor);
- The Agreement on scientific and technical cooperation between the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- The Action plan for cooperation between the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Ministry of Emergencies of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of emergency prevention and response for 2018;
- The Agreement on cooperation between the Federation of Trade Unions of Uzbekistan and the Federation of Trade Unions of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- The Memorandum of Understanding between the Central Council of the Union of Youth of Uzbekistan and the State Agency for Youth, Physical Culture and Sports under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.