Bishkek, Nov.5, 2019 /Kabar/. Issyk-Kul Oblast entrepreneurs proposed to assist in the development of mountain tourism, cattle breeding and agricultural cooperatives.
Such a proposals were voiced at the meeting with a delegation of the Committee for the Development of Industry and Entrepreneurship of the Kyrgyz Republic under the National Council on Sustainable Development.
Deputy Chairman of the Committee, Executive Director of the International Business Council (IBC) Askar Sydykov told about main issues, raised by entrepreneurs of Ak-Suu and Dzheti-Oguz regions at the meeting in Karakol.
Representatives of the business community made specific proposals for the development of entrepreneurship in the regions:
- To promote the development of mountain tourism in Ak-Suu and Dzheti-Oguz regions;
- To reduce the rates of payments to the Social Fund, as well as to raise the threshold of VAT for entrepreneurs of the regions, in particular for cooperatives;
- To stimulate the development of agricultural cooperatives, including organic farming and dairy processing;
- To improve land allocation policies in the Tyup and Ak-Suu regions, in particular for farmers and cooperatives, as well as for the construction of factories;
- To facilitate entrepreneurs' access to financial resources, including funds from the Issyk-Kul Oblast Development Fund;
and other issues, related to the activities of entrepreneurs in the oblast.
Note that last week Deputy Chairman of the Committee, IBC Head Askar Sydykov with the participation of representatives of the Office of Kyrgyz President and the Council on Business Development and Investment under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic held a number of meetings in the cities of Issyk-Kul and Naryn Oblasts.