Tashkent, Oct. 6, 2017 /Kabar/. After the negotiations between Presidents of Kyrgyzstan Almazbek Atambayev and Uzbekistan Shavkat Mirziyoyev the signing ceremony of bilateral documents took place in Tashkent.
In his speech, Mirziyoyev stressed the importance of the forthcoming elections in Kyrgyzstan and expressed the importance of maintaining the continuity of power after the elections, expressing the hope that the wise Kyrgyz people will elect the most worthy President.
The following documents signed:
1. Declaration on strategic partnership, strengthening of trust, good-neighborliness and friendship between Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan;
2. The exchange of instruments of ratification between the MFA of Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan under the agreement on the state border, which was signed on September 5, 2017 in Bishkek;
3. Intergovernmental agreement between the Ministries of Agriculture of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Uzbekistan on the supply of mineral fertilizers;
4. Agreement on cooperation between the General Staffs of the Armed Forces of the two countries;
5. Agreement between the Ministries of the Interior on cooperation in the sphere of combating illicit drugs psychotropic substances and precursors trafficking;
6. Agreement on the development of cooperation in the field of tourism;
7. Agreement on cooperation in the field of the exchange of statistical data;
8. Agreement on cooperation in combating economic and financial crimes;
9. Agreement on trade-economic and cultural-humanitarian cooperation between the cities of Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) and Namangan (Uzbekistan);
10. Agreement on trade-economic and cultural-humanitarian cooperation between the cities of Batken (Kyrgyzstan) and Fergana (Uzbekistan);
11. Agreement on cooperation between the State Commissions on Religious Affairs of Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan;
12. Memorandum on the development of cooperation in the field of transport between the Ministry of Transport and Roads of Kyrgyzstan and the Ministry of Foreign Trade of Uzbekistan;
13. Memorandum on cooperation in the field of information exchange between Kabar Kyrgyz National News Agency and the National Information Agency (Uzbekistan).